Dear Tabor Neighbors
During my travels over the last few months, I have had
the opportunity to reflect on the need to focus on the
mission of equity and inclusion that Tabor and all of us
individually must pursue in our business lives.
It can feel like we are walking on a tightrope,
protesting the lack of equity and inclusion, and then
working hard to be included. There are those who
believe the opportunities are very limited and if they
do not get them, others will, so they need to block
their minority colleagues from them. There are others
who will become our biggest critics because they are
not experiencing the same sort of success that we
enjoy. They claim that it is those who are successful
who are the problem. We all work for, meet, and greet
success in ourselves and others in different ways, but
regardless of how we approach it, it is
Tabor 100 is an association of entrepreneurs and business advocates who are committed to economic power, educational excellence and social equity for African-Americans and the community at large.
1) Become a connecting link between existing organizations to enhance communication
and coordination of existing programs and capacities.
Captains of Industry Gala
||15 years ago ...
- The song 1999 exploded onto the pop charts and became Prince's longest running billboard hit
- Barack Obama was serving his 3rd term as Illinois State Senator - the Junior Senator
- Ken Griffey Jr and the Seattle Mariners played their 23rd season in the Major League Baseball, ending 3rd in the American League
- Russell Wilson was 11 years old
- Initiative-200 came into effect
- Tabor 100 was born
Good evening ladies and gentleman
and Welcome to the Game!! continue