Dear Tabor Neighbors
As we enter the New Year, Let’s focus on the things we should be thankful for in 2014.. Even some problems have resulted in big gains for the mission of Tabor and have benefitted businesses owned by people of color (i.e. Alaskan Way viaduct Project). Instead of reflecting on the adversities in 2014, I want to focus on what is to come and encourage all of you to take advantage of what may prove to be the best business climate in this state and region in many decades. Adversity should not separate us it carries us along to our ultimate goals. As President of Tabor 100, I intend to work diligently to present as many of the new opportunities to you as possible. It is my goal to have as many Tabor members as possible sharing in the prosperity that 2015 will bring.
Without a doubt, there will be opportunities in 2015 and beyond. Last year, the city of Seattle grew faster
Tabor 100 is an association of entrepreneurs and business advocates who are committed to economic power, educational excellence and social equity for African-Americans and the community at large.
1) Become a connecting link between existing organizations to enhance communication
and coordination of existing programs and capacities.
Captains of Industry Gala
||15 years ago ...
- The song 1999 exploded onto the pop charts and became Prince's longest running billboard hit
- Barack Obama was serving his 3rd term as Illinois State Senator - the Junior Senator
- Ken Griffey Jr and the Seattle Mariners played their 23rd season in the Major League Baseball, ending 3rd in the American League
- Russell Wilson was 11 years old
- Initiative-200 came into effect
- Tabor 100 was born
Good evening ladies and gentleman
and Welcome to the Game!! continue