Dear Tabor Neighbors
With last minute preparation for our 15th Annual Gala
on October 4th at the Washington State Convention
Center, we have been busy! The program will feature
a keynote address by Collette Holt, Principal at Colette
Holt & Associates. In addition to her practice, she
serves as General Counsel to the American Contract
Compliance Association, the National Organization
for Contract Compliance Professionals. For over 25
years, she has provided training and continuing
education credits and certifications to the industry on
best practices in compliance for contracting affirmative
action and supplier diversity programs, workforce
diversity, and cultural inclusion.
This year's entertainment will be provided by Chandler
Williams, a 13 year old singer, songwriter, and lyricist,
who has studied piano since the age of five. You can
learn more about Collette
Tabor 100 is an association of entrepreneurs and business advocates who are committed to economic power, educational excellence and social equity for African-Americans and the community at large.
1) Become a connecting link between existing organizations to enhance communication
and coordination of existing programs and capacities.
Captains of Industry Gala
||15 years ago ...
- The song 1999 exploded onto the pop charts and became Prince's longest running billboard hit
- Barack Obama was serving his 3rd term as Illinois State Senator - the Junior Senator
- Ken Griffey Jr and the Seattle Mariners played their 23rd season in the Major League Baseball, ending 3rd in the American League
- Russell Wilson was 11 years old
- Initiative-200 came into effect
- Tabor 100 was born
Good evening ladies and gentleman
and Welcome to the Game!! continue