Company - Amazon.com Services LLC Job ID: A1026653
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Project Management, Management, Product Management
Industries: Computer Software Information Technology and Services Internet
The Social Responsibility program drives customer trust and business continuity by ensuring respect for the rights of workers throughout Amazon’s supply chain and operations. We uphold company standards and expectations (such as our Supplier Code of Conduct), and seek to constantly improve the tools and processes that we use in doing so.
We are looking for a Program Manager to develop and implement risk assessment policies and procedures and play a leadership role in improving program processes, and assisting with general program management. You will be a major player in key program developments, including communicating industry initiatives, and working with external partners to manage Amazon’s growing and diverse supply chain. This role is crucial to international alignment, improving program processes, and assisting with general program management. The qualified candidate will be well-versed with influencing and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, while driving best change management practices through communication.
You will have a track record of working independently and with a diverse set of stakeholders to solve complex medium and large scale issues. You will have attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to manage large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up.
- BA or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Experience using both verbal and written communication skills and clear customer focus
- Project management skills and experience, including managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing.
- Track record working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to business leadership on escalations and problem solving.
- Engenders trust and respect in all working relationships; uses influencing and negotiation skills
- Master’s Degree in law, public policy, business, sustainability, communications or similar graduate degree.
- Experience working in (or demonstrated passion for) supply chain operations, social responsibility, or compliance.
- Relentlessly high standards combined with strong bias for action
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.