Alaska Airlines (Alaska) will extensively redevelop their existing space at the north end of the Main Terminal Ticketing Level (Zones 6 & 7) at SEA to improve passenger processing and security screening throughput and to elevate the overall passenger experience in these areas. The scope of work will be performed by Alaska Air via a multi-phase Tenant Reimbursement Agreement (TRA) using a Progressive Design Build project delivery method. A pre-proposal conference is scheduled for 6/21/21.
- 2021/22 Tabor 100 / WSCC Hospitality Scholarships now Posted
- Request for Qualifications No. RFQ072196: Architectural and Engineering Services for BEX V Capital Levy Replacement and Addition Projects 2021
- Request for Proposal No. RFP072195: District Participatory Budget Engagement Consultant
- Business Contracts: Protecting Your Business
- JOB OPPORTUNITY – SMALL BUSINESS RESILIENCY NETWORK DIRECTOR
#Tabor100 2021 Addition Architectural BEX V budget business Capital commerce consultant Contracts date director district Engineering Harju job june Labor Levy network newsletter Office OLS opportunity participatory Partnership Protecting reconnecting recovery Replacement resiliency RFP072195 RFQ072196 road Save Services Shawn Small Standards Tabor100 the WEDA