OMWBE is looking for a dynamic individual to support the mission of OMWBE by providing exceptional, high-level customer service and administrative support to the agency. This person must be a team player who takes an active role in supporting internal and external customers improving services and support to customers and staff. This position also provides back-up support to the Executive Assistant in support of the Director and Deputy Director. This position promotes the agency’s lean organizational culture that emphasizes coaching and mentoring to intentionally practice the following: listening, humble inquiry, suspending assumptions, supporting, and encouraging, appreciating, and inspiring staff.
- City of Seattle Invitation to Bid: Chevrolet Trucks, Cars & Vans Parts & Service; ITB #FAS-5511
- Tabor 100 SEA Vs. SF Ticket Auction!
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation: Program Officer – Community Development
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Position Description: Program Officer – Community Development
- Notice of Interest for PW#2020-057: North Seattle Mobility Improvements Package 1
#Tabor100 2021 Architectural budget business Cohort commerce Conduct consultant Contracts date director district Engineering Harju Ibarra job june Labor network newsletter Office OLS opportunity participatory Partnership Program Protecting Ralph reconnecting recovery Requirements resiliency RFP072195 road Save Seattle Services Shawn Small Standards Tabor Tabor100 the WEDA