JOB OPPORTUNITY – SMALL BUSINESS RESILIENCY NETWORK DIRECTOR
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.5.1″ _module_preset=”default” background_color=”#ffffff”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.5.1″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.5.1″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_blurb title=”JOB OPPORTUNITY – SMALL BUSINESS RESILIENCY NETWORK DIRECTOR” use_icon=”on” _builder_version=”4.5.1″ _module_preset=”default” body_text_color=”#000000″]
COMMERCE IS HIRING! Do you have experience managing community coalitions and projects in diverse communities? They’re looking for someone to collaborate with community-based organizations and agencies to support historically underserved businesses throughout Washington. Join Commerce as Director for the statewide Small Business Resiliency Network, a network of dozens of by-and-for organizations that are helping Commerce rethink and reshape how they equitably strengthen our communities.
Click the link below for more details:
A few key position highlights:
- Responsible for developing and managing a multi-million-dollar budget.
- Influences and directs the overall program strategy and work plan.
- Implements equity-based principles that result in lasting change in communities.
- Provides culturally competent and appropriate engagement and assistance with and to multi-cultural communities, organizations and individuals.
- Maintains a track record of integrity, respect and results.
- Salary Range DOE ($88,325 – $111,060) plus Benefits