This position manages the implementation of initiatives within the Health Care Authority contributing to the elimination of health inequities with particular focus on agency internal programs and projects. This position collaborates with internal and external partners to enact programs such as research and design of equity data and programs, staff training, and leadership of internal health equity liaisons. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and strategic thinking, be flexible when changes arise, and exude confidence in presenting health equity information to various audiences.
- Port of Seattle Contracting Opportunities, May 23, 2022
- WSDOT Community Equity Workshops, multiple dates
- Multiple Career Postings from DES
- Request for Qualifications No. RFQ042257: Architectural and Engineering Services for Gender Inclusive Restroom and Locker Room Guidelines and Standards 2022
- Port of Seattle Contracting Opportunities Digest May 16, 2022
#Tabor100 2021 Architectural budget business Cohort commerce Conduct consultant Contracts date director district Engineering Harju Ibarra job june Labor network newsletter Office OLS opportunity participatory Partnership Program Protecting Ralph reconnecting recovery Requirements resiliency RFP072195 road Save Seattle Services Shawn Small Standards Tabor Tabor100 the WEDA