TABOR ACTIONTabor Economic Development HUB
Community. Aspiration. Collaboration.
Creating beautiful, high quality, minority-focused collaborative work spaces with top resources to empower, strengthen, and support business and workers.
Fully furnished, amenity-rich workspaces in a diverse, minority environment so our businesses thrive. Low cost experts for professional business operations. Perfect for a small business entrepreneur or professional. Memberships for co-working, walk-in, or daily offices. Rent budget friendly private offices or a dedicated desk.
Work with your community
High Quality work space
- High quality daily, or private offices for low-cost rent
- Private desks or walk-in spaces
- Fully furnished with necessary business amenities
- Secured access, mail services and receptionist
- Beautiful amenity spaces
- Conference and meeting rooms for your clients
- A business address and phone
- Direct fiber internet
- Shared lunchroom spaces
High Value Service
A cafeteria of experts for low-cost business expertise and support. Perfect to pursue and attain high-quality business operations. Fast response, low-cost, high caliber experts to:
- Find and evaluate your best bid opportunities
- Conduct quality control reviews of your draft bids and RFPs
- Top-notch negotiation advice for contracts and disputes
- Analyze unsuccessful work pursuits
- Invoice for prompt payment
- Billing and pricing experts
- Connection to licensing, bonds, insurance, and capital
A beautiful, historic building in a highly accessible and comfortable space near the central district. Centralized and collaborative spaces with handsome furnishing.
- High ceilings
- Clerestory windows
- Advanced WIFI and Fiber Optics
- Large conference spaces
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Ample free parking for guests
Connect and collaborate. Join other minority firms, small businesses, trusted advocates and community friends for regularly scheduled:
- Lunch and Learns
- Speaker Series
- Networking events
- Happy hours
invest in your community
Seeking sponsors to fund and sustain. Your logo and naming rights for high visibility.
For more information, contact Ollie Garrett, Tabor 100 President at
(425) 881-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org