TABOR ACTIONTabor Economic Development HUB
Community. Aspiration. Collaboration.
The facility offers private offices, cubicles and occasional-use hot-desk for rent. High-quality services will be offered at subsidized rates to improve your business, including accounting and tax services, bid and contract assistance, marketing and website expertise, and similar. Training rooms, conference rooms and large meeting spaces are all in the new facility.
Located in Tukwila, the facility offers free parking, easy access and is located central to the minority business community.
7100 Fort Dent Way, Tukwila, 98188
Soft Opening, Monday, December 2, 2019
Come check out our packages for dedicated work spaces, hot desks and daily passes!
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
For priority in selecting the private office or your personal cubical space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Those on the wait list will have first access to select your preferred spaces.
Packages and costs will be announced and will include daily, monthly or annual choices for space rental, and hourly rates for expert services.
Work with your community
High Quality work space
- High quality daily, or private offices for low-cost rent
- Private desks or walk-in spaces
- Fully furnished with necessary business amenities
- Secured access, mail services and receptionist
- Beautiful amenity spaces
- Conference and meeting rooms for your clients
- A business address and phone
- Direct fiber internet
- Shared lunchroom spaces
High Value Service
A cafeteria of experts for low-cost business expertise and support. Perfect to pursue and attain high-quality business operations. Fast response, low-cost, high caliber experts to:
- Find and evaluate your best bid opportunities
- Conduct quality control reviews of your draft bids and RFPs
- Top-notch negotiation advice for contracts and disputes
- Analyze unsuccessful work pursuits
- Invoice for prompt payment
- Billing and pricing experts
- Connection to licensing, bonds, insurance, and capital
A beautiful, historic building in a highly accessible and comfortable space near the central district. Centralized and collaborative spaces with handsome furnishing.
- High ceilings
- Clerestory windows
- Advanced WIFI and Fiber Optics
- Large conference spaces
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Ample free parking for guests
Connect and collaborate. Join other minority firms, small businesses, trusted advocates and community friends for regularly scheduled:
- Lunch and Learns
- Speaker Series
- Networking events
- Happy hours
invest in your community
Seeking sponsors to fund and sustain. Your logo and naming rights for high visibility.
For more information, contact Ollie Garrett, Tabor 100 President at
(425) 881-1312 or email@example.com