Connect and Build with Cornerstone
Tabor 100 Hub
7100 Fort Dent Way
Tukwila, WA 98188
Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc., builds community spaces in Western Washington, with a focus on K–12 education facilities. Learn how to connect and build with Cornerstone as a subcontractor or supplier.
This meeting will include:
- The top leadership of Cornerstone.
- A representative from Washington State’s.
- Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE).
- A representative from USI Insurance Services, an insurance and bonding firm.
- Light refreshment!
Presentation topics include:
- What Cornerstone looks for when working with subcontractors.
- Different types of bid delivery methods.
- How to win bids on Cornerstone projects.
- Where to find resources for mentorship and training for your business.
- Information about current and upcoming Cornerstone projects.
- Health and safety on Cornerstone projects.
This event covers additional resources such as:
- How to get OMWBE certification.
- Where and how to find bonding and insurance coverage.
- Mentorship and training to remove barriers to participation.
Register through this EventBrite page.
You can also register by RSVPing to Vicki Puckett, DEIO Director at Cornerstone, VickiP@CornerstoneGCI.com. Please include “Connect and Build” in the subject line.
A bout the contributors
- Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc.
USI Insurance Services